Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Arc View at Night??

I tried a search using several different search combinations but they were bringing back oodles of post.





I thought I had read a reply recently that you could not go to the top/roof of the Arc at night.





However when I go to the Museum Paris website (the new one is great) it shows the hours very late. I think it was 11:pm (23:00), however no info on exactly what was open those hours.





So does anyone know for if you can or cannot go to the top at night? I had planned on getting full use out of my Museum pass by going up at night (especially since my hotel is very close) and doing other museums during the day(s).




|||



I went up at night about a month ago. I think it was like 9 or 10 pm, and it certainly didn%26#39;t look like it was closing. I%26#39;d say you%26#39;re okay. Actually, here ya go: fr.parisinfo.com/musees_monuments/…







It closes at 11 pm, as of April 1st.




|||



thanks, like I said I wanted to take full advantage of my pass and I have never been to the top let alone at night.




|||



We went up last week when we were there. It was incredible and not crowded like the Eiffel Tower. Also, I enjoyed the view a little more because it was easier to see that the ET -that was more like being in a plane.




|||



We were there mid March and went up at night. The last entry to go up was at 2200, but I think the top was open until 2230 or 2300. It was beautiful!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:27 am, August 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment