Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Will Taxi from CDG to Paris accept credit cards?

I am traveling to Paris in June with my mother. We will have several bags and I am planning to take a taxi to our hotel in the Latin Quarter. Will I be able to find with relative ease a taxi at CDG that accepts credit cards? I was not planning to exchange much money until I get to an ATM in Paris.





Thanks




|||



They would not accept credit cards when were there in November. I had enough Euros for the AF bus, which is what we took ,rather than going back into the airport to look for an ATM. The shuttles that you book in advance usually willl accept credit cards. Long story short our bags got lost so taking th bus was not a big problem for us.





You can take the AF bus to Mont Parnase and taxi to the hotel from there. I don%26#39;t think it saves enough money to be worth doin though.




|||



I use Alpha Limousines when arriving at CDG to go into Paris. They accept charges and the drivers / cars are great.





Their number is +331 4737 9999





Or you can email them at info@alpha-limousines.com to get a quote.




|||



No, they do not accept credit cards.





You can either buy 100 euros before you leave the states or you can find an ATM at CDG and get euros.





Another option would be taking a shuttle that will charge you credit card when you make the reservation. Several have been mentioned that are very good. I used bluevan.fr and I think Bea van is another.




|||



Thanks for the advice. I%26#39;ll look into one of the services and also bring enough euros with me to get to the hotel.



Can%26#39;t wait to get there! June seems so far away.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, August 29, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment